Welcome to our website, operated by RLB Online Services, LLC. The terms "we", "us", and "our" refer to the company and this website, which includes all information, tools, and services available to you as the user. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms of service and any additional terms that may apply. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.
We reserve the right to change or update these terms of service at any time, and it is your responsibility to check back regularly for any updates or changes. Your continued use of our website after any changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Please read these terms carefully before using our website. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
By accessing or using our website, or by purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by these terms of service. These terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and contributors of content.
Please read these terms carefully before using our website. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use our website or any of the services offered on it. If these terms are considered an offer, acceptance is limited to these terms only.
We may add new features or tools to our website at any time, and these will also be subject to these terms of service. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these terms at any time. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly for any updates or changes. Your continued use of the website after any changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these terms of service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country of residence, or that you are the age of majority and have obtained consent from a parent or guardian to use this site. You may not use our products or services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or in a way that violates any laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms, viruses, or any other code of a destructive nature. Violation of any of these terms will result in the immediate termination of your access to our services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason. You understand that your content (excluding credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any part of our services, or access to our services, without express written permission from us. The headings in this agreement are for convenience only and do not limit or affect these terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if the information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon as the sole basis for making decisions. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain historical information that is not current. This information is provided for reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. It is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products may change at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part of it) at any time, without notice, and we will not be held responsible for any such changes, modifications, or discontinuations.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
(if applicable) Certain products or services may only be available through our website and may have limited quantities. These products or services are subject to our Return Policy for returns or exchanges. While we have made every effort to accurately display the colors and images of our products on the website, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor will display them accurately.
We reserve the right to limit the sale of our products or services to any individual, geographic region, or jurisdiction, and we reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. We may modify the descriptions of our products or pricing at any time, without notice, and we reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offers for products or services on our website may not be valid in certain areas where they are prohibited.
We do not guarantee that the quality of our products, services, information, or other materials will meet your expectations, nor do we guarantee that errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any orders placed with us, and we may limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, household, or order at our discretion. This includes orders placed under the same customer account, with the same credit card, or using the same billing and/or shipping address. If we make changes to or cancel an order, we may try to notify you using the email and/or billing address/phone number provided when the order was placed. We also reserve the right to prohibit orders that we believe, in our sole judgment, have been placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
To complete your transactions and contact you as needed, it is important that you provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information. Please keep your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, up to date. For more information, please refer to our Return Policy.
SECTION 7 - TOOLS THAT MAY BE OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES
- We may give you access to tools that are created and maintained by third parties.
- We are not responsible for monitoring or controlling these tools, and we do not endorse them in any way.
- We will not be liable for any problems that may arise from your use of these tools.
- We may also offer new services and features through our website in the future. These will be subject to these terms of service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND WEBSITES
- Some of the content and services on our website may be provided by third parties.
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of these websites, and we do not endorse them.
- We are not liable for any harm or damage that may result from your use of third-party products or services. You should review the terms and conditions of these products and services carefully before using them.
- If you have any complaints or concerns about a third-party product or service, you should contact the third party directly.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS AND SUBMISSIONS
- If you send us comments or other materials, including contest entries or creative ideas, you grant us the right to use, copy, publish, distribute, and translate these materials in any medium.
- We are not required to keep your comments confidential, pay you for them, or respond to them.
- We may remove or edit comments that we determine, in our sole discretion, are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or that violate any party's intellectual property or these terms of service.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of your comments, and you agree that they will not violate the rights of any third party or contain any unlawful, abusive, or obscene material. You also agree not to use a false email address or impersonate someone else.
- We are not responsible for comments posted by you or any third party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - CORRECTIONS OF ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
There may be instances when information on our site or in the Service contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. This could pertain to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information, or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time, without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We have no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date provided in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions outlined in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international or UK regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided "as is" and "as available" for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall we, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable.
SECTION 14 - TERMINATION
- Survival of Obligations and Liabilities: The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall continue to apply after the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- Termination by You: You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or by ceasing to use our site.
- Termination by Us: We may terminate this agreement at any time if, in our sole judgment, you fail to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, or if we suspect that you have failed to comply with any term or provision. If we terminate the agreement, you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination, and we may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 15 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- Waiver of Rights: The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us, and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Interpretation: Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 16 - GOVERNING LAW
- Governing Law: These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK.
SECTION 17 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- Current Version: You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
- Changes to Terms: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.
- Acceptance of Changes: Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 18 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions: If you have any questions about the Terms of Service, please send them to us at email@example.com.
Contact Information: RLB Online Services, LLC | 980-428-3133
Shipping Costs: Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (including returns).
Restocking Fees: No restocking fees will be charged to consumers for the return of a product.